This new book is aimed at beginner adults and teenagers, who wish to learn Greek as a foreign/second language in an easy, pleasant yet effective manner.
It covers the material provided by the detailed programmes of language attainment in Greek for levels A1 and A2 as laid down on the Common European Framework of Reference.
- dialogues and texts based on realistic everyday situations
- grammar tables
- systematic, often playful, practice on all communication skills
- a wide variety of grammar and vocabulary exercises
- review exercises on grammar and vocabulary every five lessons
- the listening material contained in the book (dialogues, texts as well as phonology and listening comprehension exercises)
- the organized revision of the grammar and vocabulary learned every five lessons
- key to the exercises
- two sample tests for levels A1 ad A2 respectively
- Froso Arvanitaki
- Kleanthis Arvanitakis
- Panayiotis Makropoulos
- Viviana Tzovara